Here are some suggestions you may want to consider.
- Cut back on sugar
- Cut back on calories to a safe level
- Avoid mercury and other metals like aluminum
- Avoid pesticides
- Avoid most soy products
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid stress
- Avoid pollution
- Watch less TV
Try some positive things to improve your brain and health.
- Get proper sleep
- Add omega-3 fatty acids to your diet such as fish oil & krill oil
- Add turmeric to your diet
- Eat real food such as fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts – Blueberries are great for your brain
- Get some sun
- Be sure your Vitamin-D3 levels are optimized
- Challenge your mind and stimulate your brain
- Do puzzles
- Learn new things and do things different than usual
- Discover new places and friends
- Exercise grows new brain cells so get moving
- Have a positive attitude
There is a simple list to get you started. If you try to eat real food instead of junk, then you will see results. Add in some exercise and a little sun each day and you will be well on your way to a healthier you.